Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"pictures....your blog needs pictures...."

...at least, that's what I was told today...so...I have to find out how to add pictures to my blog... we'll see how this go since this is my first blog that I've ever been inclined to post pictures on...so yeah. for right now we'll just put some random pictures up.


so..whenever we babysit my niece Brooklyn, she almost ALWAYS goes after the mouse Albert uses on his laptop...it's like a magnet.

Once upon a time I turned 20 and several things happened:
Laura came and dwelt in my tub while I attempted to curl my hair,

Andrea and Brooklyn came and wished me a happy birthday and brought me some lollipops whose age is still in question.

And then in the evening, we had dinner at Toucanos with Albert's family. :)
(left to right: Uncle Mark, Aunt Sonia, Kathy (Mark and Sonia's daughter), Kimmi (Albert's 2nd younger sister), me, Albert, Sammi (the 3rd sister), Albert's mom, Melissa (the youngest of Albert's sisters), and I'll include Albert's dad even though he is not featured here cuz I know he was there in spirit)



Anyway...yeah...that was all mostly for Andrea's sake cuz she was commenting about how I didn't have any pictures posted yet.
So, an update on Albert. We found out that he has type 1 diabetes. Which is not entirely a terrible thing, because we know that Albert didn't cause himself to have diabetes, because type 1 is hereditary. But so far he's doing a bunch better than he was...which we're happy about.
So yeah, that's the story. We're happy, excited to live life and continue learning.
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment