Friday, August 20, 2010

moving

So. We won't be moving after all. ah well. Saves money, stress of moving, and all the time changing our addresses on everything would take up. So, I guess in a way its a blessing.

Albert finally went to the optometrist today. He had fun getting his eyes dilated...ok not so much...(which reminds me, I was supposed to get mine dilated back in December...oops ah well) and was told that he needed glasses along with his contacts. I really like the frames he picked out...When we get the actual glasses I'll be sure to post pictures. :) So yeah :) Also, he didn't get his eyes "poofed" like when they puff some air in your eye or something...and apparently he's never had it done...is that just a VA optometrist thing?

Anyways, that's us!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment