Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My house is covered in sparkles

This is because of my "costume"...which I did very little for haha.  My co-workers at the library and I decided to have a theme. We went with high school stereotypes.  we had a goth, a know-it-all, a jock, a nerd (who did WONDERFUL at playing his part), a student body president, a drama nerd, and a valley girl.  Some of the people opted to be staff.  we had a principle, a science teacher, a Castiallano teacher, a librarian, and a lunch lady. :)
this is our librarian, our lunch lady, the nerd (he's playing a harmonica...he was playing an accordion earlier lol), and our goth.
 foods!!  we also had another table of chili. :)
 one of the class pictures. :)
 lunch lady
 librarian
 me! :)  for some reason I was holding a cookie in most of the pictures taken of me...haha
 our "jock of all games"
 the "know it all" also doubling as Hermione 
 class picture
 librarian
 me again...actually working this time...not cookie...well, I may have one in my mouth.
 fancy nancy :)
our nerd.  he was SO good!

I was supposed to be the drama nerd...but all I did was make my hair really curly, wear a floppy/newsy hat, wear a stripy shirt, and try to turn my hair silver with glitter hair-spray (courtesy of wal-mart) which only succeeded in turning my bathroom very glittery and spreading glitter everywhere...even on Johnathan ah well.  anyways, we had fun. 
my little dragon... 
not my father's dragon haha! 
you don't have to watch it...but it's a video of his first Halloween. :) 
our "mummy candles" last year our pumpkin blew out so we used these to let the kids know they could come and get candy.  Lots of kids came and we were so happy!  (only Albert tried to keep most of the sour war heads and gave away all of "my" nerds ah well hahah)

No comments:

Post a Comment