Thursday, June 28, 2012

"Wasabi" "Oh, nothin' much what's up with you?"

Changes in the past two months:
-we MOVED!!!


-and Johnathan has decided that he likes my guitar (and I let him play with it as long as he's not messing with the tuning nob things...or pulling really hard on the strings).
-we have pass-of-all passes and spent our Memorial Day afternoon with Albert's family at Seven Peaks Waterpark.
 Johnathan literally snatched Sonia's snow cone away out of her hands and began eating it.  and he was just so cute that he got away with it 100%

 Albert and his snow cone in the shade of the umbrella. :)
 John trying to get Sonia to feed him more snow cone
 Sammi

 Watching John with Sonia



     -I dyed my hair. :)

yeah it's not a HUGE difference...but it's the first time I've dyed my hair.

That's about what had all happened by the start of June. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment