Sunday, June 26, 2011

Waiting...

...I seem to be having to do a lot of it right now.  Waiting to fall asleep.  Waiting to stop coughing.  Waiting for my food to be ready. Waiting for Albert to get home from school.  Waiting to go into labor.  Waiting for red lights to turn green.  Waiting for laundry to finish.  Waiting for the Quest guy to come and get our new internet hooked up so we can save a LOT of money (even after the first 6 months are over) (too bad our phone jack isn't hooked up so we actually can't save ANY money...dang it).  Waiting for the window AC unit to cool the house down.  Waiting for it not to be so cold in the morning because I never turned the AC unit off in the middle of the night.  Waiting for Albert to finally give in and go on a long walk with me.
Someday I'll stop waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment