Wednesday, December 28, 2011

First Time Flyer

So...yesterday Albert, Johnathan and I woke up early and drove up to the airport (many thanks to Dad H. for going with us and taking care of our car while we are away) and boarded a plane.


  Johnathan slept maybe 30 minutes MAX the whole travel time.  I got a picture of one of the few moments he was asleep (don't let the slightly open eyes deceive you...he sometimes falls asleep with his eyes open):

Our first flight left at 9:35 we had a 1.25 hour layover in Chicago, and we finally arrived in Virginia at 4:10 Utah time...yeah he was not a happy camper.  neither were Albert and I.  Fortunately, because of the trip Albert has been very gracious with letting other people hold and play with our darling little boy. :) haha.


this last picture has nothing to do with anything above exempt that it's in VA...I just thought Beef looked super funny haha.  :)
What to be expecting:
-more updates on our adventures in the waterful land
-and (if I can find a way to make it so my mom can't see it (she's promised no more Christmas presents if she finds it here or on facebook)) a entertaining video of my mom (with curlers in her hair) playing the drums. :) maybe I'll just let you imagine it...

ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment